As an experienced Keene, New Hampshire, criminal defense attorney, Kelly Dowd represents individuals in the following types of Criminal Defense issues, from misdemeanor to serious felonies:
Minor Traffic Offenses
DWI, OUI Representation
Drug Offenses: Misdemeanor and FelonyDomestic Violence
- Criminal representation at Hearings
- Handling Administrative Hearings conducted by the New Hampshire Department of Motor Vehicles
- Handling charges - Kelly E. Dowd, Esq. has been on both sides when it comes to criminal and civil allegations of domestic violence. He has worked with both the true victims of abuse, as well as those individuals who have been falsely accused, often in an effort to obtain an unjust outcome in a divorce or parenting rights case. Whether you are seeking a restraining order, or defending against a restraining order, or if allegations of domestic violence are influencing a divorce or a parenting case, Kelly E. Dowd, Esq. can help you.
- Assisting in New Hampshire Civil Domestic Violence Hearings
Child Sexual Assault Allegations
- Armed Robbery
- Aggravated Felonious Sexual Assault
Kelly E. Dowd, Esq. has handled a number of cases, both criminally and in the family context, in which allegations of child sexual abuse have been raised. These kinds of issues have enormous consequence and necessitate professional advice, one cannot passively have faith that “Justice” will be done and the innocent protected.Experienced New Hampshire Criminal Defense
To put Kelly Dowd’s experience to work for you in a New Hampshire criminal matter, contact the Law Offices of Kelly E. Dowd
. You are not alone: we care about your rights and your liberty — and we will work closely with you to protect them.